- Acceptance of the sales conditions
- Purchasing Method
- Transfer of the risk
- Force majeure
- Shipping and delivery of products
- Right of Withdrawal and Refund Policy
- Online Dispute Resolution
The offer and sale of products on www.sitipactive.com are governed by these General Sales Conditions. The products purchased on www.sitipactive.com are sold by Sitip S.p.A. (hereinafter referred to as the SELLER) with registered office in Via Vall’Alta, 13 CENE 24020 (BG) Italy, VAT No. and Tax code 00228530618.
2. Acceptance of the sales conditions
- The contract entered into between the SELLER and the CUSTOMER must be considered as concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by SITIP S.p.A., which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. The acceptance is considered tacit unless otherwise communicated in any way to the CUSTOMER.
- By placing an order using the functions provided at www.sitipactive.com, the CUSTOMER declares that he/she has read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and fully accepts the general and payment terms and conditions outlined below.
- Once the online purchase procedure has been completed, the CUSTOMER will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep a copy of these general sales conditions, in accordance with the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on remote sales.
- Any right of the CUSTOMER to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order is excluded.
The sales prices of the products shown on www.sitipactive.com are inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges are indicated when placing the order and will be visible throughout the order checkout process.
4. Purchasing Method
- To conclude the purchase contract at www.sitipactive.com, the CUSTOMER must accept the sales conditions indicated during checkout of the order, in relation to the list of products, their prices and the charges indicated in the SHOPPING CART function.
- Once the CUSTOMER has completed the order checkout process and made payment, the CUSTOMER will receive an email containing a summary of the order with information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered, its price and any applicable shipping costs, taxes or duties.
- The contract is concluded when the SELLER receives the order and the payment electronically, after verification of the correctness of the order data.
- Before purchasing products, by forwarding the order form, the CUSTOMER is asked to carefully read and accept the General Sales Conditions and the Right of Withdrawal Policy in the footer of the website.
- The order form will be filed in the SELLER’s database for the period of time necessary to process orders and, in any case, in accordance with the law.
- Contracts concluded with the SELLER may either be in Italian or English.
- Once the contract is concluded, the SELLER may take charge of the purchase order.
- The SELLER may not process purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect, or if the products are not available. In such cases, we will inform the CUSTOMER by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the SELLER has not processed the purchase order specifying the reasons thereof.
- Should the products presented at www.sitipactive.com no longer be available or for sale when the CUSTOMER last accesses the website, i.e. when the order form is sent, the SELLER will promptly notify the CUSTOMER of the non-availability of the products ordered, starting from the day following the forwarding of the order form. If the order form is forwarded and the price paid, the SELLER will refund any amount already paid in advance by the CUSTOMER within 10 days.
- By accepting the sales conditions, the CUSTOMER unconditionally accepts and undertakes to comply, in relations with the SELLER, with these General Sales Conditions.
- Upon conclusion of the contract, the SELLER will send the CUSTOMER, by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order containing a summary of the information already contained in the order checkout procedure.
The CUSTOMER may use one of the methods indicated in the order form to pay for the products and the related shipping and delivery costs. If payment is made by credit card, the financial information (for example, the number of the credit/debit card or the date of its expiry) will be forwarded via encrypted PayPal protocol, which provides the relevant remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Moreover, this information will never be used by the SELLER except for the purpose of performing the purchase procedures and for issuing the relevant refunds in case of return, if the CUSTOMER exercises his or her right of withdrawal, or if SITIP S.p.A. is required to prevent or report to the police forces the commission of fraud.
6. Transfer of the Risk
The risk of damage to the goods and, in particular, those related to their transport, shall be deemed transferred to the purchaser upon delivery to the CUSTOMER.
Goods are considered delivered when they are physically handed over to the CUSTOMER and will apply to all sales irrespective of their destination (Italy or other countries) and of the sales and transport methods. For sales subject to INCOTERMS regulations, the INCOTERMS regulations in force at the time of the sale shall apply.
7. Force majeure
Accidents relating to the production and storage of the products, total or partial stoppage of supplies, carriers’ strikes, fires, floods, plant breakdowns, total or partial strikes, acts of public authorities, impediments of third parties, wars and all acts not attributable to the SELLER that could delay the performance of the obligations of the SELLER or make such performance excessively burdensome, without recourse on the part of the purchaser, are contractually assimilated to force majeure, and shall be considered as causes of termination or suspension of the SELLER’s obligations.
8. Shipping and delivery of products
- Shipments are made to destinations enabled by the platform.
- The cost of shipping the products is calculated according to the volumetric weight of the products purchased, the destination, and the type of transport selected.
- The total cost of shipping will be displayed during the purchase. The CUSTOMER will also receive a pdf order confirmation and an automatic confirmation e-mail.
- Shipments in Italy will be delivered by standard courier within approximately 2-5 business days after the order is placed. For deliveries to the rest of the world, delivery will take place within approximately 10-15 business days after the order is placed.
- Carriage paid by the seller to non-EU countries is deemed to be DDU, thus excluding any import duties and/or customs charges in the country of destination.
9. Right of Withdrawal and Refund Policy
- The purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with SITIP S.p.A., without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) business days as from the day of receipt of the products purchased on SITIP S.p.A.
- To withdraw from the contract, it is necessary to fill in the Return Form at the following link: resi.pdf and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CUSTOMER must return the products to SITIP S.p.A. by handing them over to the carrier for shipment following the approval of the return by the SELLER.
- The expenses incurred by the CUSTOMER are those for the return of the purchased products (including any customs charges for non-EU countries).
- The Right of Withdrawal – in addition to compliance with the terms and procedures described above – is deemed to have been properly exercised if the following conditions are also fully complied with:
a) the return form must be correctly filled in and sent to the SELLER via the e-mail address indicated in point 2 within fourteen (14) business days from receipt of the products;
b) products must not have been cut, ruined or damaged, in the case of ready-made garments, they must be returned unused and with the labels still attached to the garment.
c) Before refunding, SITIP S.p.A. reserves the right to check and assess at its sole discretion that the state of the product is unaltered;
d) the products must be returned in their packaging;
e) the returned products must be sent to the SELLER in a single shipment. The SELLER reserves the right not to accept products of the same order, returned and sent at different times;
f) returned products must be handed over to the carrier within two (2) business days from the date of acceptance of the return.
- If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised according to the terms and conditions indicated in this paragraph, the SELLER will refund any sums already collected for the purchase of the products (excluding shipping and handling costs) according to the terms and conditions provided.
- The sums shall be refunded in the shortest time possible, and, in any event, within thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the goods by the SELLER; the SELLER will activate the refund procedures, once it has verified the correct execution of the terms and conditions indicated above, as indicated in the paragraph.
After the return of the products, using the return form, the SELLER proceeds to carry out the necessary checks as to the conformity of the products with the conditions and terms indicated herein. If the checks are concluded with positive outcome, the SELLER will send the relevant confirmation of acceptance of the products returned by e-mail.
Irrespective of the payment method used, the SELLER will activate the refund in the shortest possible time and in any event within thirty (30) days from the date on which the SELLER has become aware that the right of withdrawal has been exercised, subject to checking the correct execution of the right of withdrawal and acceptance of the returned products.
If there is a mismatch between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and the person who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the SELLER will refund the sums, in the event of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, to the person who made the payment.
The CUSTOMER may return the products to the SELLER through the courier chosen by the purchaser, attaching the invoice to the package containing the products.
When returning the products, the CUSTOMER will pay the shipping costs, and is also liable in the event of loss of or damage to the products (unless the order and the product delivered by the SELLER are inconsistent).
- If the methods and terms for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, as detailed in this paragraph, are not complied with, the CUSTOMER will not be entitled to the reimbursement of the sums already paid to the SELLER; however, the purchaser may re-obtain, at its own expenses, the products in the condition in which they were returned to the SELLER. Otherwise, the SELLER may retain the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.